Hi everyone,
Welcome to my first blog. My name is Samantha and I am a sophomore Sport Management major at Slippery Rock University. I recently got my first smart phone, the continuum, so for this blog I will be downloading new Andriod apps on my phone weekly and telling you my thoughts about each. My favorite sport is hockey but I will try not to be biased about those apps. Also, if there are any apps you think I should try or you want to comment or disagree with my thoughts about a certain app feel free to say so.
Thanks for reading!
I highly recommend the THN(The Hockey News) app. It's constantly updated with new columns, blogs, and articles.
ReplyDeleteCheck out the Phanoto app. It creates social networks based on sporting events.
ReplyDeleteAnd it's free!
ReplyDeleteFor Nittany Lions fans, there's Penn State GameTracker Mobile. It's free.
ReplyDeleteI don't know of one for Pitt.
Please add http://penguins.nhl.com to your list of relevant websites. Thanks.
ReplyDelete