Today I'll be looking at the March Madness App for androids. Since it's the beginning of the tournament, this is probably a good time to mention this app. This app is mostly for people that are really big fans and that want to connect and talk to other fans. This app is mainly comprised of a discussion board that fans post their comments on. It also shows recent game scores and allows you to make a profile and add your favorite teams. This app is designed for huge fans that just want to discuss with other fans. For the average person I would give this app a 1/5, but for a huge March Madness fan who just wants to connect, I give a 5/5.
Thanks for reading!
This is a really cool app. I follow the tournament and its hard to watch all the games so I like the idea of getting all the recaps when you cant watch the game. I think the discussion board is a good idea because people like talking about the tournament but alot of people are not fans of the tournament. This gives them the capability to talk to other fans who know what they are talking about.
ReplyDeleteTHis is a nice app for diehard basketball fans. This app allows fans to keep track of there teams while they might not be able to see the games live. Also it allows fans to talk about what is happening on the court which is a cool feature as well.
ReplyDeleteI did not download this app, but I have heard good reviews from a lot of people. Next year I am going to have to try this out.
ReplyDelete