Hi guys,
This is my first post about an app and hopefully it gives a good representation of it. The first app I downloaded was NHL gamecenter. I really like this app because it has a variety of features that normally you would have to look around NHL.com to find. It has standings, schedules, scores, and player information and stats. These categories are all separated into teams and players, which makes it easy to find whatever you want. Also, for those of you that use Twitter, it links you up directly to the NHL's twitter account. One of my favorite parts of this app is that you can set it to your favorite team and all you do is click the heart and it brings you straight to your teams information. Another thing that i found interesting is updates every minute, so information is always recent and correct. I give this app a 5/5.
Thanks for reading!
Quality first app to download Sam...The NHL is definitely the greatest professional sports league and NHL gamecenter is by far the best sports application.
ReplyDeleteThanks I feel like its definitely going to be the best app
ReplyDeleteGot it on my BB. Thanks for the recommendation! I definitely agree with your assessment. Really easy to use and good performance (fast). I especially like the player profiles and career stats at your fingertips.
ReplyDeleteYour welcome, it is a very useful tool to get information fast. Especially since you have to keep up with players for fantasy hockey.
ReplyDeleteThis almost inspires me to start writing on my blog again. Too bad college football season's over.
ReplyDeleteYou could blog about a more epic sport like soccer or even hockey
ReplyDeleteI will give it a try! It sounds like a good app because you don't have to wade through all the information you don't care about-it sends you directly to what you're interested in.
ReplyDeleteGo Pens!!!
It really does make everything so much easier.
ReplyDelete