Hi Followers,
My next app I downloaded this week was recommend to me by one of my followers (Erik). The app is called The Hockey News or THN and it is available on any smart phone. This app was put out by the website The Hockey News to give an easy way for people to view its news on the go. It contains sections where you can view the latest news articles that the website has put out and also where you can view recent blogs that the website has posted. It also has tabs where you can view upcoming games. My favorite feature of this app was that you can view current stats rankings like the list for the most goals in the league. This is a very resourceful app and gives a lot of information regarding standings. If you enjoy more news articles and stories about the NHL then this app is for you. If your like me, who likes to have mostly stats on teams and players I would recommend this app in combination with the first app I blogged about, NHL Gamecenter. Overall I give this app a 4/5.
Thanks for reading!
This is a good app. Erikvlad introduced this to me.
ReplyDeleteIt is. Erikvlad is also the one that told me to look at this app.
ReplyDelete