Monday, February 7, 2011

App 3: Sports Tap

Hi,

The next app I am evaluating is the Sports Tap app. This app is free and enables you to look at a range of sports from the NHL to Auto racing. You can also look at local which will show you any local games going on. Once you click on a sport you can see a variety of information. It will show games that are going on today, as well as recent games and games coming up. You will also see top stories, for example the top 3 stories in the NHL right now are "Bruins Savard to miss rest of season", "Frosberg decides to rejoin Avalanche", and "Pens Malkin out with torn ACL and MCL". Of course it has the basic stats and standings that every app has but I found a few things that are fairly unique about this app. One is that you can view photos from the recent games and it also tells you recent player updates. This will show who has been put on the disabled list as well as when players are expected to come back after injuries. THN (The Hockey News app) does have this feature too but I think that this app goes into a little more detail. All in all I think this is a very good app, if you are looking for an app that gives you a general understanding about what is going on in the league on a day-to-day basis I would highly recommend this app. I give it a 5/5.

Thanks For Reading Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. This is a good one! Nice rec.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I think that this is a very diverse app that has a lot of good information

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the diversity of this app. It shows all different sporting events anywhere. It definitely benefits every sports fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work…unique site and interesting too… keep it up…looking forward for more updates. Sports Strapping Tape

    ReplyDelete

Phone Pic

Phone Pic
The Samsung Continuum