Saturday, February 19, 2011

App 5: Sports Illustrated News

Hi everyone,
The application that I am going to review this week will be the SI News. This app has one of the most comprehensive main pages that I have seen in a phone application. The main menu has every major and minor North American sport leagues, including a most popular section. This is the app for any sports fan as it has everything that a general or sport specific viewer and follower would need. Also, a top stories link will give you the most up to date available information, whereas archived articles allow you to delve into past news that you may be interested in. I give this app a 5/5.

2 comments:

  1. Yea I really like that application. It's extremly convienient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is. It goes in a lot more depth then a lot of the other applications.

    ReplyDelete

Phone Pic

Phone Pic
The Samsung Continuum