Sunday, February 20, 2011

App 6: Scoremobile

Hello readers,
The next application that I will be investigating will be Scoremobile. As in the name it is primarily an up to date sports scoring app, with no news or information at all. There is a calendar where one can check archived scores and view future games, with times and dates of the event given. A scroll bar in the corner allows you to change between all sports that have a main scoring system, and you are able to add or subtract sports from your menu based on your preference. Obscure sports that are not included on other apps can be found in this program. For a sports fan interested in more than just scores I would give this app a 2/5, however, if an on the go fan simply wants to check the score of their favorite teams game then I would recommend this app at a score of 4/5. 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phone Pic

Phone Pic
The Samsung Continuum