Hi everyone,
Next my app is ESPN Scorecenter. This has a very "fancy design" for lack of a better term. When you click on the app and it starts loading, it has a trivia bar that you can read while the app is loading. At the bottom of the main page, there is a drop-down bar where you can pick from the tabs. You could also click the right and left arrows, which will bring you to the different tabs. Each tab will gives you the latest scores of the past few games from each section. For instance, right now, the NHL tab has for todays main score for the Coyotes and Blackhawks game where the Blackhawks won 4 - 3. One thing that I really like about this app is that on the bottom of the screen, there is a news bar which will scroll through the latest news in each section. While this app has a few things that I like, overall I am not a fan of this app, but it does stay true to its name. I give it a 2/5.
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment